Sunday, December 9, 2007

A Little Treat for Me!

Let Peter have his delicious white cake and brownies, while I eat my 100 calorie packs and WW ice cream. Now I can have my elaborate desserts too! I found the perfect way to satisfy my sweet tooth. These little Keebler pie crusts are perfect for portion control! If you have 3 points to spare, you can enjoy a little parfait!



Pudding Pie Parfaits
(source: me!)

1 Keebler Mini Graham Cracker Crust
1 pkg sugar free pudding (any flavor but I was craving chocolate!)
FF Readi - Whip (or FF cool whip would work too)
1 tsp mini chocolate chips
skim milk according to pudding package

Make pudding according to package directions. Fill pie crusts to just below rim. Allow to set in the fridge for a couple of hours. Top with 1 tbsp readi-whip and chocolate chips.

I made the entire package of Keebler crusts because I had the pudding ready and wanted the crusts to be ready to go when I was craving one. I kept all of the filled crusts in an airlock container in the fridge without the whipped cream. As I wanted to eat one, I put the whipped cream and chocolate chips on top at the time of the dessert. The crusts stayed in the fridge nice and crisp for about 5 days before it started getting mushy.

POINTS per 1 pie: 3

No comments: