Sunday, December 9, 2007

Easy Go To Meal - Pizza

Tuesday nights are hectic. I always stay a little late at work to work in my classroom and my husband has bowling with the guys from work. Since sometimes he stays and has a few drinks after bowling, I never really know when to expect him home (which is fine, I don't mind that!) and so I always have something that can be thrown together in 15 minutes or less. This has been a regular go to meal lately and it satisfies my pizza cravings!



Canadian Bacon and Veggie Pizza
(source: me)

1 thin premade crust (I used a generic brand from the grocery store)
4 oz tomato sauce with a little Italian seasoning mixed in
1 pkg Canadian Bacon
1/2 green pepper, diced
1/2 small onion, diced
1 cup ff mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray pizza pan with PAM. Spread tomato sauce on crust, top with fixin's and mozzarella cheese. Spray with PAM (helps the cheese melt). Bake for about 11-14 minutes.

One half of the pizza is 9 points.

No comments: