Friday, October 19, 2007

Spiced Up Doughboy!


Wow, it's been awhile since my last post! I have been working two jobs and with that and conferences, I have had zero time for creative cooking! We've been eating a lot of meals that are quick and easy, but most importantly, meals that are easy and quick! This week, I decided to try to get in the kitchen more. On Thursday I made pork chops (new recipe, blech!) and dinner rolls. I was craving serious carbs! I am not blogging the pork chops because they were not good at all. However, the rolls were very yummy!

Trisha's Herby Garlicy Rolls

1 pkg Pillsbury dinner rolls (not biscuits, rolls in a tube)
2 tsp olive oil
Italian seasoning (garlic, thyme, basil)

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with PAM, spread the rolls on the sheet. Lightly spread the olive oil on the tops of the rolls, sprinkle with seasoning. Bake for 11-15 minutes.

POINTS: 3 per roll

(This may not seem worth it, but I LOVE carbs so I was totally fine with using these points to satisfy my craving!)

No comments: