Monday, October 1, 2007

Frozen Bites of Heaven



I am so glad to see/hear from those of you who tried the cake cookies (1 point)! They are very moist, so it's best to cover them in an airtight container and waxed paper to separate the layers. I tried these Little Bites of Heaven with Duncan Hines Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix and Oh. My. God. they are good!

As I made my way past the cookies (grabbing two of course) my husband came up with an amazing idea. He found a tub of FatFree Cool Whip in the freezer and made a sandwich with two of the cookies! I knew I married him for a reason! Just kidding but it was a great idea! So we made a little assembly line in the kitchen, me plopping the cool whip in the middle of the flat side of the cookie and my husband sandwiching another cookie on top. I have tried the graham cracker/cool whip trick (sandwich 2 low fat graham crackers around a dollop of ff cool whip) and this is SO much better!

After we made our little assembly line, I wrapped them in saran wrap and placed them in the freezer. After refreezing overnight, I came home from a long day of teaching (so long since I was gone Friday and had some catching up to do!) and had a wonderful frozen bite of heaven!

Total POINTS: 2!!

2 comments:

Teale said...

Don't you love creating stuff like this!

~Amber~ said...

Oh yummy, these look so good!!