Monday, September 3, 2007

Easy Peanut Butter Cookies...Revamped


As I was baking the delicious brownies, my husband was begging for chocolate chip cookies. Problem? Not usually... however, I just used the last of the flour on my brownies. Oops. Well, I remembered the recipe that I used earlier in the summer. I suggested this and while my husband agreed, I could tell he wanted something chocolatey as well. I had some left over chocolate chips and after seeing Deborah's blog earlier, I thought, "Why not?!"

Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies...Sans Flour!
(Source: Skippy as well as Deborah)

1 cup chunky peanut butter (you could also use smooth)
1 cup sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 325. Mix all ingredients together. Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Dough will be sticky! You can try to criss cross the dough with a fork, like traditional cookies, but it's hard. Bake for about 8 minutes.

3 Points per cookie according to my etools. 2 points without the chocolate chips.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Woo hoo, now I know how many points each cookie is - I think I was afraid to know! :)