Monday, February 4, 2008

Guess What?!

We are expecting a baby in September! This is a lot of the reason why I haven't been blogging much lately. I haven't really had much morning sickness, but I just haven't felt the greatest. We've been cooking alot of easy stovetop meals that just haven't been blogworthy. When not doing that, I have been eating peanut butter sandwiches. I am still trying to cook healthy, although of course not figuring WW points. I can though, so if you would like to know the points configuration, I can do my best. I no longer have a subscription to the WW etools though, I put it on hold until after the baby. My first craving though was Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. I used a recipe from a blog I visit often and they were amazing!! I followed this recipe exactly and will be making them again. As you may have read from my last post, my camera hates me (actually it's about 8 years old and may be time to trade it in) and so I was not able to get a picture of them. They were good though and I will be making them for our trip to Las Vegas next month as a little airplane treat! I am feeling better so I would hope that I will be updating my blog more frequently now. :o)

11 comments:

CB said...

Congratulations! Don't stop blogging though! :) I love your blog!
-Clara
http://iheartfood4thought.wordpress.com

Ruth Strong said...

Ditto CB, don't stop blogging!!! Especially seeing as you'll be having lots more food now to help baby grow!

Congratulations, incredibly exciting news!

Jaime said...

CONGRATS trisha! happy and healthy 9 months to you :)

Robyn said...

Congratulations! Don't stop blogging as I love your recipes!

April said...

Congratulations! I'm a closet reader but I LOOOVE your blog! Please don't stop! :)

Elle said...

Congratulations! Blog when you can...your blog is great. Wish my craving had been Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies...it was pizza and I couldn't afford take-out pizza very often. Chef Boyardee boxed pizza took away the craving quickly :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Like everyone has said, don't stop blogging! Love your blog and your recipes! My husband and I have gotten such great recipes from you!

Teale said...

Congrats! What an exciting time for you:)

MrsSchoon said...

A bit late but congrats! Hope you feel up to cooking and blogging again soon!

Unknown said...

Congratulation, I like this blog and all this recipes. Thanks for shearing, Its to yummy and healthy.
Kitchen units

Unknown said...

Very big congratulation to you. Here Your blog is so informative and very useful tome and other users. Thanks !!
microdermabrasion