Saturday, July 28, 2007

Menu Decided!


I have been planning a menu for the last 3 or 4 months or so, since my husband and I decided to stop wasting money and try to save some moolah. We shop every two weeks with 1 trip usually in the middle to pick up fresh produce. The problem with this is that I alway LOSE the meals/recipes I had planned on. I will have the grocery list but I forget what I bought those items for! Terrible isn't it! Well, problem solved, I will start posting it here. If you would like any of the recipes (they will be posted once I cook them or I will link them if I got it off the internet) just let me know and I will send it your way. Here is my menu for Sunday-Saturday this week.

Sunday: Roasted garlic chicken (whole), brown rice and broccolli
Monday: Spicy Garlic Lime Chicken and rice
Tuesday: Frozen Pizza for DH, SmartOnes for me (Bowling Night!)
Wednesday: Sausage and Peppers (WW recipe)
Thursday: Spaghetti and Meatballs
Friday: Noodles and Sesame Sauce with Chicken (WW recipe)
Saturday: Eat out!

No comments: