Slow Cooker Meatloaf
2 beaten eggs
3/4 cup milk
2/3 cup bread crumbs
1 lb ground beef
1/2 onion soup packet (I used Liptons)
1/2 of each a red and green pepper
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp red pepper
salt and pepper to taste
Sauce **this is so good! we usually just use ketchup**
1/4 cup ketchup
1 tsp dry mustard
2 tbsp brown sugar
1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Combine eggs with milk, bread crumbs,onion,salt,and sage,and meat.
- Mix well and shape into a 9x5 in. rectangle or oval.
- Carefully place into slowcooker pot.
- Cook on low for about 6-7 hrs.
- Combine sauce ingredients and pour over meat loaf and cook on high for about 15 minutes. I did this step an hour before serving and just continued to cook on low. It was perfect!